How to Use
1. Charge the fitness tracker before first use.
2. Download and install the free app “JYou” from Google Play or Apple App Store.
3. Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone.
4. Open “JYou”, go to “Settings” – “Binding device” to search and bind the fitness tracker.
5. To use message functions or other functions, please go to “Settings” to turn on corresponding functions. If your smartphone pops up Bluetooth pairing request, please tap “Pair”.
6. The app will sync the data from the fitness tracker automatically when they are connected.
1. The data collected by this fitness tracker is for exercise references only. It cannot be used as a basis for the diagnosis and medical.
2. To maintain high accuracy and provide more effective activity data, the fitness tracker will only begin to count steps after walk for a while. The first few steps will not be counted unless you continue to walk for a while.
3. The sleep monitor function will activate automatically. Please wear it when sleep. This function cannot be set manually.
4. The fitness tracker has 2 sides when you take out the main body, while only one side is the USB plug. Please make sure you have connected the correct side to the USB charging port.
5. Please only use “JYou” app to connect the fitness tracker. Do not connect the fitness tracker via Bluetooth directly.
Suitable for Wrist Size: 15cm – 20cm in circumference
Screen: TFT LCD Colour Screen
System Requirement: iOS 8.0 or later, Android 5.1 or later
1 x CHEREEKI Fitness Tracker
1 x User Manual